One of the biggest highs many of us bloggers get is when we see a new comment on a post. Some of the best laughs I have during my day are from the posts of fellow bloggers. And so I would like to thank Two Normal Moms for their comment on my recent post, letting me know that I was one of the five fellow bloggers they'd selected for the Scribbler Award.
Now the pressure's on. But first, the Scribbler Award comes with some rules I have to post:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Okay, now to share five of my favorite must-read blogs:
A Family Story
Blonde Mom Blog
Chicky Chicky Baby
Preteens, Toddlers, and Newborns, Oh My!
I would also like to give a shout out to my anonymous Tricia - if I knew which blog was yours, I would SO be a Follower! And one other blog I always tune into is Meredith's Picket Fence Post, which is very much like her columns - to the point, relevant, and funny.
Keep on blogging, ladies!