Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oooh - My First Award!!!!

One of the biggest highs many of us bloggers get is when we see a new comment on a post.  Some of the best laughs I have during my day are from the posts of fellow bloggers.  And so I would like to thank Two Normal Moms for their comment on my recent post, letting me know that I was one of the five fellow bloggers they'd selected for the Scribbler Award



Now the pressure's on. But first, the Scribbler Award comes with some rules I have to post:

* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Okay, now to share five of my favorite must-read blogs:
A Family Story
Barefoot Foodie
Blonde Mom Blog
Chicky Chicky Baby
Preteens, Toddlers, and Newborns, Oh My!

I would also like to give a shout out to my anonymous Tricia - if I knew which blog was yours, I would SO be a Follower!  And one other blog I always tune into is Meredith's Picket Fence Post, which is very much like her columns - to the point, relevant, and funny.

Keep on blogging, ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BLUSH! Thank you so much. I always get excited when you leave a comment because they are always funny!

Amy W said...

Thank you!!

Tricia said...

Hi!
I don't have a blog, just enjoy reading yours!!