Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!


Yeah!  Another New Year, another chance to begin again, to start over fresh. 

Once again, I find myself not having been here in a while.  The holidays, visiting family, and the head cold that keeps coming back on me have kicked my proverbial butt.  One of my few resolutions is to make time to blog, to share.  With that said, if I can't keep up with one blog, why not start other?  Makes so much sense, right? 

This blog, "Opinions from the Pressure Cooker" is my venting place.  My new blog, "Some Semblance of An Organized Life", is part of another of my resolutions in this new year - to reach a level of organization in my home and life.  It will focus on my efforts to get there and what works and what doesn't in that struggle.  Feel free to follow me on both.

Wishing all of you the best in 2012!

No comments: